Dear Valued Clients,
Thank you for your continued patience and co-operation with us during COVID-19. As of Thursday, July 2nd, we have re-opened most of our services, with the exception of facial treatments.
While we are excited to see you again, we must keep in mind that Covid-19 continues and the health and safety of our clients and staff come first. Therefore, we have implemented new protocols and are mandating that our staff and clients follow certain processes.
What can you expect at your appointment?
1. We will be pre-screening for symptoms, exposure, and out-of-province travel for the previous two weeks. If you have symptoms of COVID-19, chronic lung disease, severe asthma, serious heart condition, or are pregnant or nursing, we suggest you stay at home.
2. Since we are minimizing the number of people in our waiting area, you may be asked to complete the COVID-19 screening form inside your vehicle and wait until your appointment time. Please arrive 10 minutes earlier and give us a call when you arrive.
3. Leave all personal items at home or in your vehicle. We ask that you do not bring jackets, purses, food or beverages into any treatment rooms. We also won’t be serving water or beverages at this time.
4. Please wear an appropriate mask when you enter the spa. We will ask you to put on shoe covers, use hand sanitizer to disinfect hands and have your temperature taken upon arrival.
5. We suggest going to the restroom prior to your appointment. While we have two washrooms, only one is available for customer use.
6. We will not be allowing anyone to accompany the client in the spa during this time.
What are we doing to protect you?
We are taking all necessary precautions to keep everyone safe and give you peace of mind while being serviced.
1. Our staff will be wearing a mask at all times (or face shield if needed).They will routinely wash hands and use hand sanitizers between clients or after every transaction.
2. We will shift start times and breaks for staff in order to maintain distancing in lunchrooms/offices.
3. Our staff will closely monitor their health and stay home if they have any symptoms of COVID-19 or a temperature over 37.3°.
4. Our appointment schedule between clients will be extended to 30 minutes apart so we have sufficient time to sterilize and clean the spa thoroughly, including chairs and tabletops in the waiting area, POS machines, keyboards and phones in the front desk, counters, sinks, toilets and door knobs in the washrooms. Staff will change sheets, clean treatment beds, cradles, tables, chairs, mirrors and door handles in each treatment room.
5. You are welcome to bring your own sheet, however we will use fresh, clean cotton sheets and blankets for every client.
6. We will clean credit card/debit terminals between patients. We also offer payment options to promote social distancing, such as e-transfers or you can tell us your card number for manual entry. Cash is also accepted.