York Mills Spa & Wellness Centre
is a Toronto day spa and Registered Massage Therapy (RMT) clinic, located at 25 Lesmill Rd. North York. We are located between Don Mills and Leslie, very close to Highway 401 and the DVP.
We provide customized packages to suit every need, including a range of couples spa packages. Our professional aestheticians, Registered Massage Therapists and licensed acupuncturists have years of experience and share a passion for providing clients with a premium spa experience.
We only use high-quality skincare products and offer specialized facial treatments such as C-sea spa, Collagen-92, chemical peel, hydrafacial, oxygen treatment and Aquabella liquid facial to treat different skin conditions like dehydration, acne, and aged skin.
We also offer medi-spa treatments such as microdermabrasion and microneedling to improve the appearance of dull skin tone, fine lines and wrinkles as well as acne scars. Tired of waxing and shaving? We also provide laser hair removal.
Microblading and permanent makeup (micro-pigmentation techniques on eyebrow, eyeliner, lip) are great options for clients seeking natural elegance and effortless beauty.
Want to know more details? Check our spa services.
Terms & Conditions:
- During business hours, walk-ins are welcome, however we recommend that you call ahead or booking online in order to avoid possible waiting time.
- We suggest you arrive at least 10 minutes early for your appointment so you have enough time to settle in, update your Health History Form, and acclimate to the spa experience that awaits you. If you will be arriving late please call ahead to let us know. Please understand we will try our best to accommodate you but adjustments to the duration of your treatment may be required.
- We require a valid credit card number prior to any package or treatment lasting 60 minutes or longer.
- Same day bookings require at least 2 hour notice and may not be possible depending on the time and service requested. Every effort will be made to accommodate you with the next available appointment.
- Group bookings require a 48 hour advance notice of cancellation to avoid a 50% cancellation fee. Individual bookings require a 24 hour advance notice to avoid a 50% cancellation fee. If no advance notice is given and you don’t show up the full amount of the package will be charged.
- Even though we provide private rooms we are not responsible for any loss or damage so please don’t bring in valuables, jewellery or expensive electronics.
- If you’re using a gift card please provide the gift number when booking and present the card when you check in. Cancellation policies and fees apply to gift card payments as well.
- If you are pregnant, had surgery recently, have allergies, epilepsy, cancer, cardiac problems or any physical or mental ailments please consult your doctor and inform us when you book your appointment.
- Skin care products are refundable within 30 days of purchase if you have medical documentation proving your allergy.